Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player Agency: In Airides defense.
"MakeshiftWalrus" Wrote:
"Lolzytripd" Wrote:Its metagaming and godmodding to outright kill him. If you don't let him decide HIS own characters fate himself, that is itself godmodding.

It should be up to him if his character makes a dashing escape or disappears in the night. Its up to Airide to justify how his character survived.

You're looking at it in an irrational manner. What you're claiming is simply wrong. Of course, Krono is allowed to do exactly as he pleases to, but should never, -ever- expect the world not to react at the things he does. As I've now stated many, many times, there will be consequences for actions.

Krono's arrest was never touched by either definition. And he never did anything to prevent it. That the consequence for such, among the various crimes he has committed, is execution? Simply learn to accept it. Because, as I also mentioned previously, letting him escape without any actual reason is exactly the right use of meta-gaming and god-modding.

Quote:Well shall we go down the list of the crap Krono was arrested for? Cause we might as well get the bullshit out of the way first, and I do mean the bullshit arrest:

• Making a threat: Its one thing to make a treat against someone's life and it's one thing to act upon it. Of course there was no action being made nor was there going to be, but that's just one arrest, I have a few more.

Death threats are -very illegal- in real life. And yes. This -can- be compared to real life, because that's what the law system is based on, along common sense.

Quote:• Stopping a fight in Cellsvich: Allow me to give a little insite on this one. Two nubs fighting in the middle of Cellsvich without an OOC tag is clearly going to be taken IC, right? Right, then you have Sarah's formal guard Fiona AFKing near the billboard (keep this in mind while because a lot of the guards do this, especially in the arena) and I had no knowledge of their being an active guard in the arena, so Krono stepped in to stop it himself. After which, Fiona suddenly wakes up and Spo shows up and they arrest Krono. As for the other two they left.

AFK guards is an issue, yes, I agree. But Krono still very much deserved to be arrested for it. Vigilantism is also very illegal, no matter the intention.

Quote:• A sticker on a book: This is just flat out stupod.

You don't mention the story behind it. The sticker in question was largely anti-guard propaganda, which along with Krono harassing an Imperial Captain warranted him a trip behind bars.

Quote:• The mask: Kronos was warned about this, yes, but lets make a few key facts:

First: Fuck that event excuse. Because lets get something straight, in the fee IC years this occurred you'd THINK the god damn guards would get their thumbs up their asses and get better defense, right? So that's null and void.

Second: The reason why Cellsvich doesn't get attacked is due to it being protected by a strong magic and the only reason to bypass this is with Air's passage papers.

Third: Everyone saw Krono do this even the god damn incompetent NPC guards, and unless Krono attacked, he didn't. In fact he was the one who was attacked, and a multitude of people saw this, hell when Eden went to get the guards his words were: "Krono is being attacked."

First, they did. The ruling on the mask itself is a good example of the paranoia the event caused.

Second, that's just flat out wrong.

Third, the situation is dumb. I agree. But again, consequences. He was warned of it and made a poor mistake.

For all of this, here's my retort where are the laws stated? Because yes, common sense is a thing but also Sigrogana specific laws are also a thing, and last I check they were never posted.
[Image: jBTJOXi.png]

Messages In This Thread