Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Non-Magical Heals
Staff of Mending is useful whenever you are silenced and don't have the momentum to unsilence yourself. It's not *SUPER STRONG*. But it's sorta useful.

Tenacity is trash, could be doubled or just be 0.5% of your maximum hp every rank.. Or even just 0.33% (capping out at 1% at rank 3).

Rebound is hillarious in 1v20s.

Meditate got kinda trashy because of the fear bit but. i mean. It's still okay, considering it gives absolutely huge heals at times.

Field medic is lolzy and, despite being buffed in GR. Still pretty trash because a tactician in PVP will never, ever, keep their combat rank above a C or B.

Repair is repair is repair.

Aid here is weird. It's useful in that it just shifts you 1 square away from where you just were and gives you ki. The heal, itself, though... is garbage. Absolutely garbage. I'd like to see it interact *MORE* with Ki and actually be a neat skill to utilize (which is giving me ideas, so I'll make a balance fu about it).

All in all, though. This seems par the course with healing in Dev's lore. Magical healing can, and always will, be outright BETTER than non-magical healing. Magical healing is countered by two status effects (one being super common), compared to non-magical healing (don't get me started on medi-bot. It's still OP iirc). Magical healing, also, has lots of RP with it that affects it and makes it a nuisance to deal with IC.

Messages In This Thread