Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Physical Wreckoning
I have a Hyattr, who's bases are perfect for this sort of thing, you run Boxer/MG and use MG purely and only purely for the Stand Off passive, which does the exact same thing.

[Image: f6a753c15b.png]

This is bit of a gimmick build as you can see, it suffers in a lot of areas to achieve the 100% Physical DR, items used are a Magical Comet so I can do damage, cloak of many colors for wind resistance, nullstone gauntlet as hand slot, firewalkers as shoe slot, Boulder's ring in my accessory slot 1 so I can achieve 83 defense, and sylph cloak in my accessory slot 2.

Additional effects include the god loyalty for the great wolf, which gives +5% physical DR at max LV to top it off at 100% on the dot.

Pros and cons of this build:

+I can literally turn an excel weapon or dagger crit to goo, and take 0 damage no matter what it does unless it vorpals
+I deal a lot of damage
+Loads of FP for boxer skills

-Shit Res
-Vorpal/Defense ignoring skills/bombs/grenades/retaliate/regenschauer
-No APT or SAN, destroying my elemental resistance too
-Useless subclass for anything outside of stand off, I dont even have points invested into literally anything else cause I dont use a gun
-Still able to get cheesed with buster cannon.

So while it's possible, it's definitely not easy to get, you have to full out dedicate to 100% physical DR, my suggestion would be nerfing overall physical tankiness in some way since it's overbearing as all hell but meh, I digress.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]

Messages In This Thread