Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
House Bug, literally.
I had an Asago House Ticket on a BYOND Key. (Character A) Over the time I found it would be more useful to one of my characters on another Key. (Character B) So I tried to trade it. It worked, yes. So I took it back on (Character A) to remove the furniture, etc. I could remove most of the things. But there was one donation item I couldn't remove.- An Automatic Housekeeper.

Now I know not all donation items had this issue as I also had a Fun-O-Gram which I removed successfully. I tried everything to remove it, taking all other players out of the house, relogging, moving out then moving back into the house entirely. Nothing could remove the Automatic Housekeeper. So I said [beep] it. I moved out of the house and transfered the Asago House Ticket to (Character B). Then I found out that I had a bigger problem on hand.

I couldn't build anything into it. The house was entirely into the void, every single tile of it was black. All I could do was change the border, and that's done without touching the map. It acts as if someone unauthorized to build was in the house if you use click movement. I'll provide a screenshot if you would like.

In the end. If the issue cannot be fixed, I want at least a (THIS IS AT DEV!) 800 Asagorian Refund if possible. (500 for a new house ticket + 300 for another Automatic Housekeeper). Thank you for your time.
[Image: unknown_-_Copy_2.png]
~ ~
3 G
r e
d n
~ ~

Messages In This Thread