Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conduiz's effect should be an enchant
Well, -50% durability is not too heavy of a downside, its to reflect the weapon becoming a casting tool(At least I imagined so, because Conduiz also gets -durability), thus maybe becoming a bit more brittle as a result, I'd like to convince you that making it a godly enchant is just the better option, having it be common place like rebelling would be catastrophic, but making it as uncommon as vorpal and divine enchants would make it a lot harder to consider which of your weapons would get said enchant. (It also makes getting a good one of these as loot a huge payboost)

I suppose most Godly enchants don't have downsides, and that's mostly left to special enchants like Rebelling(-5 accuracy) and Mutation/Giant gene (+weight), however I do think the nature of the enchant would be powerful enough to deem it godly, and be left to the same skill level as godly enchants should be, which is rank 5 enchanting to even 100% enchant a catalyst as powerful as that.

I don't wish to argue with you about it, I'd just like to help you see why a few others in the community also see it this way.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]

Messages In This Thread