Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roleplay Content Suggestions
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=2154#p2154 Wrote:Neus » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:12 am[/url]"]As for questlines for organizations, keep in mind, my general goal is to expand the game beyond a combat focus. It might be possible to have organizations that you can join in-game, and get jobs/quests to go with them, if people feel this will enhance their immersion and such. But if you just want information about the various organizations, I can do a write up on a bunch of them (like I've been meaning to). Both ideas might be worth pursuing.

Yes, yes please to both of these.

If any of them need it first, it's the guards so we can properly work on things better than posting a message on skype and hoping people are on to help, or using up a house space for a prison and just going, "okay, stay in here for X many days or don't log on your character"; plus it's difficult for them to get back in if they log out and don't have the keys to their cell. But that's all another suggestion I'll write up soon hopefully.

Though I am all for being able to join organizations in the game's lore and being something more than just a regular citizen. (Maybe giving people certifications from Karaten to work on / craft mechanations).

As for Miller's last suggestions; (Marking all the points I want to make so they're more focused on)

* I've suggested the farm thousands of times, it's really kind of a desired / almost necessary thing right now. It'd be a nice way to open up Doraington as a town again in my opinion.

* More crafting materials? I don't think that's necessary. More ways to get them? Yes. Throw Wind based objects in the Forest, since Goblin Caves have Rockdirt / Nightflower.

* More items to craft from the loot table? Yes, please. Daggers and guns need to be craftable since the classes that require them have to be lucky in order just to even get the weapon for their skills, and that's entirely unfair. If guns need that much limitation, code them to only get 1 quality, regardless of your crafting skill.

The loot table right now is too large. I never see any of the old items from the beginning of the game anymore, and I'd actually like Blood Jewels and Nullstone gauntlets for some of my characters. I literally never see them unless you have an old character from pre 1.0 or straight out of 0.1. Those items either need to be in a shop somewhere, or made craftable or something.

*Daily quests? Sure, I'm all for it. I don't see anything wrong with that.

* I'd honestly like to see more holidays based off the game, rather than "Oh, it's real life Halloween, have candy." (Not saying I don't like that, but I'd like more; Day of Month = Oniga's Birthday, or something.)

* Weather pattern changes would be nice. Making a system of four seasons so the weather changes based off what season it is. Month 1 - 3 is Spring, 9 - 12 is Winter (okay, so it's colder and there's a possible chance of snow), etc.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!

Messages In This Thread