Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raijin to Popularity
How is this not being seen clearly? Given the choice between a Str scaling weapon and another weapon that is just as good but scales something you build anyway but without Str, you take the latter every time because it gives you a bunch of stats for free. Why would I be *any* other kind of sword build if I can just dump Str and get more Ski and Luc and be even more effective? Spo is right, this is not healthy. Guns and Daggers work on different principles. Guns need high hit because of a lack of autohits and daggers... well, honestly I don't know enough about daggers and they kinda scare me as of late. Almost feel like they should have their scalings lowered, slightly. But I digress.

I'd be happy to see more weapons that scale with different stats if the stats weren't very clearly asymmetrical and uneven in strength and value. Currently, making weapons that dump Str in a category of weapons that universally use Str isn't healthy since Strength doesn't have very many benefits. Remember the Mythslayer? Remember why that got nerfed and why it was a must have for melee tanks?
Please don't lynch me, I'm too young!

Messages In This Thread