Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Destined People should stand out [Small destiny additions]
"FiresTFS" Wrote:They all sound great, but I'm noticing slight overpowers here.

Ranged Volley: I mean I'm not so against this, but people could abuse this and get like what, 8+ hits a turn? That'd end people in two turns.

Disjoncteur: Going by Vorpal Strikes' basis, they shouldn't occur, no? Mechanics wise, it's still a little too strong that beside teleportation and ignoring parry, you'll also ignore their defense.

Astral Link: Youkai are already cancerous as it is, level buffs to them is going to bring disaster to meta!

Ranged Volley can only happen once per enemy, but only if the enemy is beyond range 7 and you hit or critically hit them (failing to meet any of those conditions will cancel the volley immediately).
If the enemy is slowed by the movement debuff from the volley, they're 'unmarkable' for the time being. Besides, you won't be able to score more than five hits (if you're lucky), since you won't have Fleur from duelist, as you are a Destiny Archer, with only Arbalest and Magic Gunner as promos.

Disjoncteur is a bit stronger, yeah. But I couldn't think about anything to make Destiny Duelists stand out. Duelists are supposed to wreck tanks and have difficulties fighting dodge people. Vorpal Strikes just makes them better to combat this tank meta, and dodge a viable counter for those.

Astral Link, is like Flesh Child said, you're not going to have anything from Curate to support your team of Youkai but a skill that has 3 round cooldowns, heal wise. You're Destiny, and getting a Youkai to LV75 will be a GIANT hassle, and obviously, time consuming. You do know the only way they can get exp. Plus, Destiny Summoner is simply mediocre, I lack words to describe.

Don't worry, I've talked with people about it, a lot. It's not something out of blue. (Probably forgot to talk about it with you, my bad)

"Fern" Wrote:I think the Mage one should cap at 1M decrease and not stack, just in case. I do like the idea of destiny-only skills/innates though.

To be fair, you can break their rhythm by just resisting the element they're casting. Destiny Hexers vs Vampires is pretty dope, if you think about it. Also uhh... It's supposed to be 'If you cast an >offensive< spell'. Forgot to slap that, my bad. Yeesh.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]

Messages In This Thread