Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Destined People should stand out [Small destiny additions]
"Raigen.Convict" Wrote:I can agree with all of these but the one on summoner even to me sounds a little strong, I say remove the heal component and keep the FP recovery. Also as far as leveling them further, I don't see why not since your only support comes from a 2 round cd heal, and a spell that when they're summoned they act immediately, and possibly have 7 momentum with a white spirit. On top of having +5 from the affinities and +6 from synchro summon, the only other support spell would be encourage... Which is one...Range....If this skill was usable at a further distance at LEAST it'd be useful..But that's just me ranting on. Who knows maybe it'd be fine as is but I feel just remove the healing portion since youkai are already HEAVY damage dealers (except Phase Python, Firefox, Lilu and Vampiric Legume.)

Or it could be the reverse? If the summoner dies, all Youkai recover like 50% of their summoner's maximum FP as HP. (assuming Shared Joy won't fuck up the numbers), if a Youkai dies, the summoner recovers (Youkai LV * 2) FP.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]

Messages In This Thread