Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leveling out VIT
I think I've exhausted my brain's limit for investing a metric ton of information in a post. I remain true to the fact that I don't think it makes much sense for strength to receive a health bonus, much like Spoops said. With that said, I'm also in agreement with the realization that this may not be the best of ideas, seeing as how prevalent Ghost is in the current meta. Needless to say, I'll tolerate this change if it is implemented, but I do agree that vitality's HP rate should be lowered and am unsure if +HP is the minor buff that STR genuinely needs. I'm also not against Snake's idea of strength granting minor physical damage reductions, such as blunt/pierce/slash, seeing as sanctity provides elemental resistances but not physical ones. It's certainly something to keep in mind.

Aka I don't see the logic behind giving HP to strength, nor do I think that fueling up pyromancers and ghosts is a good idea. If it happens, it happens. Pierce/Slash/Blunt resistance might be neat instead. +1 to Snake's idea
Discord: Selfish Gene#0139
[Image: lClrhgZ.png]

Messages In This Thread