Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pawn Shop Woes
Hello hello,

A friend of mine brought an interesting idea up to me and I was wondering if other people would like to see it implemented. The way that the current pawn shop or any form of purchasing/selling service works in the game is a tedious click and drag action that tends to take far more time than necessary.

Would it be possible to add an option in the game where you Ctrl + Click to purchase or sell an item? That way you have the liberty of either doing what's comfortable and familiar by clicking and dragging or if you're in a rush or have plenty of junk to sell, save yourself the time and Ctrl + Click it all away and move on with your day.

A side note to this as well is that they mentioned if it would be possible to remove Donor Items from these pawn shop situations? Just the anxiety of skimming through the list and seeing these Donor Items is frightening enough as is. I think this would be a simple fix to keep from the tedium of the current system but also keeping it as is for those who are more comfortable with it.

Thoughts?
Discord: Selfish Gene#0139
[Image: lClrhgZ.png]

Messages In This Thread