Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Engagement
At a first glance, I do very much like the idea of this. But I don't think it could be inserted into the game as just a thing everyone automatically has without causing a ton of problems. In addition to the concerns that have already been stated, there are other situations in which forcing someone to make an AoO would be to great advantage of the one being attacked.

It may have already been stated, but Hexers would hardly need to spend points on Silent Spirit when this would essentially turn Movement into the same thing, letting them force someone to take their curses and Payback. Another major problem I can think of off the top of my head is Pacifist's Boon. If there's no way to toggle the AoO off, this would be a significant nerf to Curates playing full support. I can only imagine there are dozens of other potential problems this could cause that none of us have thought of yet.

I do think that this would make an amazing toggle skill, and that it could fit very well as a Soldier class passive. At the very least, if not limited to a Class Skill, it could be a Trait. Perhaps one that requires 10-15 base Strength, given the lack of existing Strength-based traits?
[Image: 34838e9c78aaab4cfa3e2dabd2135899.png]

Messages In This Thread