Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[QUE] Partial Clears are bugged?
"Snake" Wrote:The noob people trying to go for LV60 dungeons and all end screwing up major your full clear attempts with their deaths.
I thought being defeated by a mob didn't spawn a new one? At least, that's how it's been in my experience. I've had plenty of situations where I would return to a dungeon floor just after dying on it, while knowing for certain I was the only one clearing it, to get the 'calm and quiet' message upon returning.

I'm pretty sure only using Flee gets you a new mob regenerated... I'm pretty sure... but also worried I'm wrong...

"Snake" Wrote:It won't be a hassle to make the core warn if the dungeon is or not full-cleared, right? Or atleast how many mobs are left in the whole dungeon?

This would be very much appreciated. As an aside, can Full Clear decision be made for a party based on if the dungeon is clear when they BEGIN the boss battle? Otherwise, this still doesn't stop someone from fleeing from one of the fights they were finishing up while you went to the core, therefore ruining the Full Clear anyway.
[Image: 43061579a09db588952b04fe4c658928.png]

Messages In This Thread