Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Armor of Eyes
Slapping watchful eye on armor would be a buff more than a nerf. It's tied with Cloak of Many Colors for the best unarmored torso piece in the game, because it gives:

- Weathered body compatibility. (Why we chose the 'must not be metal' stipulation to be removed instead of the 'magic def + armor must be lower than x' is beyond me)

- Hit chance, an extremely valued stat that no other torso really provides.

- One of the strongest UL% proc effects out of all of the ten stars, competing with Vorpal Fang or Skullcaver in how much of a mathematical advantage it provides.

- Evasion compatibility, because the only thing better than Hit and DR is more DR.

- Metal material bonuses. The new remains items make it disproportionately more powerful than any cloth counterpart would be. +8 Evasion from insect remains? It's on par with ninja armor, but gives everything else I just listed.

I don't have a strong opinion on what portions of the armor to chip power from, but do know that it is one of, if not the, most powerful armor pieces. Even if this was exiled to Light Armor, which practically nobody touches, people would STILL use it for the hit chance alone.

Messages In This Thread