Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sore Throat Medicine
As stated before, 2 round silence immunity = CM > Throatopener > HSDW > death if you for some reason didn't kill the mage in 2 rounds flat.

This basically gives everyone a pocket Silent Prayer, which again I'm pretty sure this point has been raised already. (this is bad because Silent Prayer is extremely good, given it's one of two means of silence immunity in the game, removing any counterplay beyond running or killing the user if you can't survive the spells they'd be able to cast)

While limited, if used optimally you likely won't need to drop more than one or two of them in a fight, as you or your opposition will be dead.

I'm not entirely sure what a fair compromise would be here, but I think a silence immunity would be fine -if- as stated, a drawback were provided, such as reduced scaling (50-75%?) for spells temporarily for the duration of the silence immunity. This would prevent you getting nuked as hard, Evoker or not, and still let the mage do something unabated for that short time.

Messages In This Thread