Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magic Time: Evokers
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=3089#p3089 Wrote:Ryu-Kazuki » Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:47 pm[/url]"]

I don't feel like wasting SP on skills that take me 3 turns to prepare and I can die in that amount of time, sir.

More non-invocations for now will be fine, leave the big guns for when things are fixed and not in dire need of not sucking.
This. Let's all waste more SPs so we can waste over 40 FP just to be silenced or simply wrecked just before we can cast or just have 70% or more of the damage dealt nullified.

I think the thing is, all skills and spells from evoker, don't deviate from the damage focus too much. Even the effects coming from them, when they have, are to get extra damage. That is what I think of why it's considered boring.
Cast this damaging spell which extra effect is possibly more damage. Whether in the form of weakness like Intensify Cold, percentile bonus damage like Isenshi or crit percetile bonus damage like Ryemei, luck like Exgalfa, damage per turn for specific conditions like Sear, flat damage bonus like Wind Slasher and a more dynamic flat damage bonus like Overload. This is without counting the majority passives and innates. The only ones that don't follow this formula is Libegrande, Magaisendo and Vydel.
But it's funny, after reading this, it doesn't look boring at all, but in the end it's mostly just damage.

Or so I think? Just raising an assumption.
[Image: 8a38cabea2.png]

Messages In This Thread