Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Zerans] Bad reception
I wanted to talk about how Zerans, despite how much I like them, and their lore, are a very under rated race. Most of the abilities are very weak or not very useful in a combat situation (which isn't a big deal, but what most people focus on).

Quote:50% - You sense the flow of focus within enemies, letting you see their current and maximum FP when you examine them in battle.

This is the biggest problem here; it's useless, any race regardless can see both of these values, and it's not even a very useful thing to need, anyway. Honestly I can't see a reason to need to know that even in a PvP situation.

I propose a change on the 50% affect to be more related to their focus based senses; perhaps allowing them to restore 2 FP / turn while they are 50% FP max or above. Or moving it to the 25% or 0% affect and moving the other affects forward in percentage.

That's really all I can think of right now, but I'm a bit disappointed in how little Zerans can actually offer in combat compared to races like Vampires and their other ancient counterparts. But at least they still have better racials than lupines.............
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!

Messages In This Thread