Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fitting Form Buff
As someone that plays a -lot- of Duelists, I can confirm that Ghost doesn't have much in the dodge department, if at all. They tend to have slightly more hit and survival compared to a Kensei, but when it comes to critical and evade, they're pretty outclassed in comparison.

It wouldn't be awfully catastrophic to make Fitting Form give +20 Hit, Crit and Evade at max rank. If anything it'd give more temptation to players to not immediately chalk off Kensei as the "go-to" Duelist promotion. I have seen a very large amount of people try out Ghost and soon enough ditch it for wielding a katana with Dragon Remains.

It's saddening because Ghost used to be a pretty fun class (in my opinion) and now it feels fairly awkward to run in the majority of cases. It's just that thought in the back of your head going:

"Why am I running this when I can get Dragon Remains, max Two Hand bonus, and a lot more evade with critical rate? Heck, even FP regen."

So yes, I can get behind Fitting Form granting evade, and I'd dare say it should get a minimal magic armor bonus too. Probably +2 magic armor per rank.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]

Messages In This Thread