Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RE: FLeeing Rules
Look I was in the 2nd group who fought them in cellsvich when they fled. Can you please stop saying they abused stuff when they didn't. They are simply using the methods given in the rules to escape. There is no abuse. Please focus on the rule itself and keep the petty insults out.

As to what was said in regards to preparation we did prepare and had a very favourable match up downing two members quickly. The issue really lies in the fact there is little you can do to stop someone fleeing mechanically. All it takes is one person to be at the border and they can beam the whole party up regardless of location and status. I really think individual fleeing should be added mechanically because flee rule changes are just putting a bandaid on the problem. We've had at least 3 of these threads in recent months and we will have more even with another change as soon as someone "abuses" the new rules.

I don't buy the arguments for being lax on the rules for antagonists sake. An antag walking into town starting a fight the running away really isn't interesting so this rule changes little in regards to interesting antagonists. That particular issue in my opinion is more to do with the fact you can't find anyone outside the arena/cells but that's for another topic. I don't even think these guys were antags from my understanding they just didn't realise they were wanted.
-------------------------------------------------
[Image: 1599085341408.gif]

Messages In This Thread