Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beaten down, and can't get up again.
Interference is a status that completely negates healing whilst it is up - it's very powerful; damn near a necessity in PvP on at least one of your four people (Kind of like needing a knock up or earth damage to fight grindylows in PvE though I'm sure that's completely different am I right guys?)

It's not a case of rock paper scissors. It's a case of spending five of your thirty five points into a skill that gives you access to interference, and then using it. Now I know; that can be difficult, especially since you want to be Demon Hunter, you want to be Kensei, and anything that's not those two things is really inconvenient for some reason - but it's there, it's an option, you can do it - you should do it!

Whether it's black static, or if it's interference shell; you can totally stop any healing, and if you're a hexer you can make it incurable too. If anything this is advocating you guys go back and retune your builds (Something absolutely mandatory for us as a group believe it or not) so that you're ready for us.

And if you can't manage to do that?

Why are you PvPing at all. We want to win just like you want to win. Counter our stuff - you don't play a game of chess and demand the pieces change because you don't want to change your tactics.

Messages In This Thread