Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trait Rework
"Roland_Staghare" Wrote:
"Neus" Wrote:Sturdy Standard Body
Req: Standard Mechanation
Mech Type Trait (only 1 can be selected). Mechanations are typically known as sturdy and none embodies that as much as the standard model. While you have no torso item equipped, you are treated as having 10 Armor, 10 Magic Armor, and your maximum HP is increased by 50.

I don't mean to be a downer or anything, but I can't see a reason to take this ever. The only time any player could stand to benefit from this is on a brand new character who skips buying an armor item during the tutorial, and even then they'd be better off equipping the first armor they find. If you're going for an evade build you'll be missing the evade bonuses from light or unarmored items, and if you're going for a build that counts on heavy armor, you won't be getting class specific bonuses as you don't have one equipped, as well as this providing lower stats all around. This isn't counting the fact that it provides less health than a heart of leviathan enchant, which honestly, isn't all that hard to make and apply even with no levels in enchanting. While it places Standard Mechanations better off naked than other races, its still just kind of a wasted trait slot.

It could be improved upon, I agree, why not have the effect be halved if you are wearing armor?
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]

Messages In This Thread