Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bloody Calamity
"PantherPrincess" Wrote:I'm basing this off of the multiple arena spars I've witnessed including my own and how a majority of the server is vampires but ok lol. As a ghost why would you want to heal and backtrack rising game/ether invitation??? 2 rounds of interference is hardly groundbreaking there are worse skills in-game currently and five buffs? I'm pretty sure they're considered debuffs and you're reaching quite a far distance with that statement. Only the range and the hit bonus is a buff. Fear and hesitation can hardly be considered a buff and I think interference aka anti healing fits quite perfectly on a class thats written with death all over it. Are you saying then Black Bolt and Sonic Shell or Interference shell isn't balanced as well? because they quite literally trail along the same lines. You're sacrificing 10% of your HP to basic attack people and if these people are BK's or Hexers or Boxers or just plain old super evade stackers, its useless. If not there are tons of ways to avoid it. (null shell, wash away, gentle embers, steal, cobra, steel aura, geist, negotiate, requinite, and so on). A skill like this would easily be dropped by a simple cleanse potion.

Not the majority of the server is a Vampire when there's 32 other races to choose in the entire game. Vampires are popular and always been since I played this game, but they don't compose not even half of the playerbase so far.

As for the skill, those being buffs or debuffs it doesn't matter, since it'll be aiding you and provoking some sort of disadvantage towards your opponent. No skill for 3M gives you a total of 40 hit, 5 range, Fear, Hesitation and Interference for 10%. Ghosts aren't all about 'dropping my HP and never regaining again', hence why Rebound exists. One proof of a skill that costs HP percentage and doesn't provide such amounts of steroids like this one is Painproof, that gives you DEF/RES for a higher cost.

Also, arguing that "oh, but X and Y aren't balanced as well?" doesn't help your case. Black Bolt requires a nifty FP cost and Void Energy, while Interference Shell comes with a class that's made to be a major disabler, thing that Ghost isn't. It also requires a 'powering up of sort'.

So yeah, my opinion about this skill remains the same and will continue that way, that Ghosts doesn't require this but an upgrade to existant skills, or rather, wait until a 'Ghost Rework Update' arrives just like VA/Tactician/GS had.

Messages In This Thread