Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trait Rework
I'll provide screenshots, the only modifier on these hits is absolute death apparently, the numbers can indeed get quite insane as some of the community has provided to me.

[Image: tfc0pvS.png]
[Image: 8j6xvmp.png]

I'll note out some things in points as to how to tune its numbers a bit better.

1) Currently its actually bugged, you can turn around using skills beforehand to get the insane bonus damage.
2) Its completely unresistable so its numbers should be toned down a hell of a lot, unresistable skills should assume the target has 40% Defense or more when determining its damage output, so 120-140 or less would be optimal for these one range skills.
3) Probably should be some form of cooldown on it so its not spammed.

Black rend already has really strong base damage thanks to how it scales directly from character LV + Half STR, So I think a reasonable way to handle this is to add Bonus damage equal to STR * 0.x * momentum (x=current momentum)

This'd make it hit the expected numbers that I listed before, also if necessary add a 1 round cooldown.

This would also make it so that investing STR Would make you deal high damage output as expected, but not make it entirely useless to a shaitan with only 50 STR For their build.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]

Messages In This Thread