Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boxer Buff when?
This is kinda a problem I've been seeing for a while. Boxer class is too outclassed comparing to everything else. Out of the entire class, it's safe to say people only uses Geist that works sometimes. Everything else is either too costie or the limit is just too great comparing to the damage output. If you look on other auto-hit classes like DH, you'll realized the massive difference in arsenal and damage for a much less cost. While Boxer FP price is far too great, it doesn't do as much damage and stacking Schwarz Sturm is not as easy considering the fact people can easily kite you out or..Literally stand..One tile diagonal and you're unable to do anything about it (People can easily force you to break Schwarz Sturm just to move), lol. Someone with enough blunt damage reduction can completely negate half the skill set boxer has to offer if their Schwarz Sturm isn't high enough. It's bad enough I witness someone did 0 damage resisted damage against an individual that had around 25% blunt damage and 60% physical resistance and that person wasn't under-leveled; they were the exact same level 60 but that person had +100 scaling. It took them 3 turns to be able to do some damage and by then, they already received 300-500 worth of damage (The battle was already over)

So suggestion? Improve or allow weapon scaling for boxing techniques, reduce some of the FP cost so it's more reasonable than someone using +200 FP just to get to 8-10 Schwarz Sturm from skills and allow movements with Schwarz Sturm active. It bad enough it locks you out of using other skills from literally any other classes. Another suggestion though I'm not sure if it's needed, if one can allow players preparing Schwarz Sturm to use at least one utility skill from another class a turn.

I know boxing is about movement, positioning, pacing, how well you can play mind-games and so on; outside of having strong punches and stuff.

What I'm doing is simple; I'm trying to make boxer an actual class people would consider for it's overall move set and play style than just Geist for extra momentum.
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]

Messages In This Thread