Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boxer Buff when?
Senna post_id=34423 time=1545380763 user_id=2036 Wrote:The thing about Geist is that you have some techniques that completely ignores it's effects; setting it back by a lot. Example: All of ranger's magic skills, some V/A skills and so on.

Boxer literally negates if not all most of VA's basic attacks or offensive skills... among other classes. Furthermore the techniques you're referring to are pretty much mostly sidecut, crystal rose, and a handful of skills that don't single target tiles which I think is pretty necessary to have as a weakness considering Geist can give you a lovely 3M just for using it and guessing right AND you don't even need to build celerity for it. I don't really see any issue with boxer it can switch to magical damage as well (asura fist) just like most other classes can. The problem most players face as boxers is running into high phys. def builds or at least from what i've seen multiple times with my own boxers/others. This can be solved by using numerous different class combos with boxer including destiny MA which is a popular one because of Monk or Verglas's magical damage. The fact that it not only negates attacks & even certain skills but refunds 3M as well is already extremely good. I'm fine with where boxer stands right now it got nerfed because of how outrageous it's scaling was on its offensive skills.

Messages In This Thread