Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Save our poor muscles
Yes, I am using remains, but as far as I can tell they're nearly required as a gun user. They give the much need power and hit (and we know every number counts) and the much needed evasion as you need a lot to dodge effectively these days. Not to mention for guns, there is I believe not a single modification that lowers weight, only increases it. Guns only get heavier and heavier to be decently strong, and while they do have range (at least the rifle anyways), they don't have enough range to matter against most builds it would seem. And unlike swords, axes, spears they don't gain a 10-20% SWA increase for being extremely heavy. Unlike those options as well, as I stated, we have nearly no reason to invest into strength. Yes the -7.5 helps from talents help, but -7.5 for people with str compared to those without is a big difference as you have a bigger leeway to mess around with.

As far as tutorial, yeah. They're heavy and for newbies who know nothing can be deadly with that lowered hit and evasion. Then again everything is deadly to them, but that's a different subject.

Messages In This Thread