Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
French pastry of death
This feels very knee-jerky, and the entire tone of the original post seems to be frustrated ranting. I think it's too early to say, and we should wait for the skill to work as intended. I wager I will also think that the explosion shouldn't be able to tap people already hit by the projectile, but at the very least give it more than a single day.

Here are the reasons I suggest we wait:

1. This skill is directly comparable to LDL, which has never in its history been more than just 'good'.
  2. It has more attainable counters than its spear-based cousin. Namely, Spirit Mirror, Evasion, Eviter, and Snake Dancer.
I am not for a moment suggesting the skill is weak. It uses swords, which are generally just better than spears, and happens to be ranged with a more generous hitbox for hitting multiple targets. Magic damage alternatives to a physical damage class are also powerful. All that aside, until some time has passed post bug fix, I don't see the need to immediately and mercilessly gut the skill. Yet.

Also, someone did mention that the missing cooldown was a bug, it was just glossed over:

Neus post_id=34867 time=1547509443 user_id=2 Wrote:It is supposed to have a 5 round cooldown. I'm surprised no one mentioned this.

Spoops post_id=34858 time=1547504320 user_id=193 Wrote:ALSO, Eclair Lacroix is supposed to have the same downsides, the fact it doesn't have a cooldown and can be used after basic movement is a bug as far as I know, thats what I was told anyway, and if it somehow isn't a bug it very well -should- have a 5T cooldown.

Messages In This Thread