Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
French pastry of death
In my opinion we should wait to have this discussion until Dev works on more classes. Its my humble opinion that this skill was made to be extremely powerful, because it is. Because Dev, in his current line of action seems to be looking over each class, and updating them one at a time.

I have some strong feelings on this skill, in the -CURRENT- state of the game. But I think drastic changes should perhaps be held back just a bit, to see what the next class update might have.

However i'd also like to quickly mention a few things concerning the discussion:
  • The skill should be considered a 300% SWA skill, due to the explosion double tapping for half damage if they're at least 3 tiles away from you, if it goes full range. Or anywhere nearby if you aim it at a map edge. Due to its high cd, you'd likely wait for this to be the case, either by using repel or being crafty, before firing the skill off.

Dev has already nerfed three of the super broken things about the skill, so he's aware of it at least.
    (If refracted, it doesn't explode. Has a cd. Doesn't cost 3m anymore so you can't use it in the same turn as lance de lion for 500% guard break SWA damage in a turn.)

So i'll leave you all with this, as we wait to see what direction dev updates the next class in!

https://youtu.be/wpHjYaCwOw8

Messages In This Thread