Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
French pastry of death
Oh i thought it got put to 4m like lance de lion. 3m is definitely too low for such an overwhelmingly strong move. especially if you can STILL vent petale, guard break, 500% SWA in one turn with it with both moves combined. So regardless of what changes dev has planned, i'd say that would need to be a high priority change. Heck even power gradation is still 4m I think.

And if we ARE going to continue talking bout balancing it now.

It needs to be at least:
4m
Either no explosion double tapping (Less preferable because it just feels fun to line it up right and double tap)
or
Lowered base SWA damage to 150% or 160% so that with the double tap it becomes 225% or so. Which is still quite massive.

Keep in mind it is able to be void refracted, and is a 3 tile wide AoE. Base 200% SWA for all of these things is quite substantial, as it doesn't require any wind-up like invocations or charge mind does. But still has absurd damage. And not being able to move before using it isn't much of a drawback to a move that can effectively hit 3 tiles wide, up to 9 tiles in front of you. (6 not counting explosion.) It might actually be more as I think the projectile itself is also 2 or three tiles vertically as well. so that'd be 7-10 range forward. And with how incredibly badass the move looks, compared to how quick lance de lion is.

I'd love for it to either have a really big windup like an invocation, or some sort of other drawback such as applying some form of worn out to the user. The high focus cost is reminiscent of this, I suppose.

An insta-casting 3m 300% SWA attack is pretty damn hefty. Even compared to holy spark and ghostwind.

Messages In This Thread