Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aquatic Race Suggestion
So, we've got bunny people, cat people, dog people, snake people, bunny people, etc etc etc. Some may think we have it all.. but you would be very wrong, my dear friends. I propose to you the singular most important addition in the history of Sigrogana Legends 2, slightly exaggerated.

Fish. People.

They would be a relatively easy addition (compared to other potential races) to fit into the lore, because they could be handwaved by just being underwater until *insert catastrophic event here* happened within their society that forced them to move into contact with the other races.

As for icons or spriting, I don't think they'd be -too- difficult to implement but I'm no spriter so I won't make any statements. They wouldn't need to be more fish than man, but simply humanoid with fish-like traits such as a Zora from Legend of Zelda or something similar that provides a good enough variety for different characters but still remaining humanoid for the sake of spritework and simplicity.

Here's a few examples of what I'm talking about. If they do get added, I hope it's something more creative than a generic anime lad with flippers or fins. That's boring.

Messages In This Thread