Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Monster" Madness
That shot @Huggessoa. ROFL. Yeah, in the end it's boiled down to people being shitty roleplayers and not following the lore. I'm sorry to say this, but some people just want attention and be speshul.

And yes, I can confirm it, being the one who started this trend among guards to make things more suitable to process people timely. (Because sometimes, certain asshats just lied their names, and when we discovered OOCly that they did, we'd have to like, scroll down a gigantic list and mess with the timer system just for the sake of making things understandable.)

And double yes, if a guard books in someone who doesn't have Passager Papers, they'll be getting twice the amount of time for being both illegals inside the Imperial walls, and criminals. So it is -mandatory- ICly for everyone to have them at all times, if they're not people who are registered as Imperials under the citizen records we ICly have.

ALSO! People are welcome and encouraged to open a report to the guards if anything 'unusual' or 'unsightful' is happening in Cellsvich that can easily count as 'Disturbing the Peace', 'Public Indecency', 'Public Nuisance', or if a serious case, 'Inciting Panic'. I suppose the moment something like it happened, we weren't really patrolling at the moment. We already had a similar case with a cannibal guy-girl-thing that was made of literally ripped meat and stitches.

They got the chopper.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]

Messages In This Thread