Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bloody Strong [Scarlet Twister & Blood Spike]
Ardratz post_id=35817 time=1553513897 user_id=68 Wrote:
PantherPrincess post_id=35810 time=1553475373 user_id=86 Wrote:I'm not quite sure if lowering Bloody Spike to 80/80 is a good idea. With my current setup of 60 scaled skill and 50 scaled vit I hit squishy builds for about 90 ice/water magical damage at most. Idk that doesn't sound overbearing whatsoever to me its very similar to just about any split damage spell.
[Image: 19ccebc031.png]
[Image: 14c0d98200.png]
This wasn't even with evasion procced.

I am going to counter this with my own test against an arena combatant using Blood Spike with 56 Scaled Skill and 50 Scaled Luck.
[Image: S0gpsTM.png]
[Image: ivCk2uL.png]

Considering I have less scaled skill then you and my test subject has far more res it should be doing less damage but in the end I am doing more damage. If this was up against your test subject it would have done about 30ish more damage total making the numbers more like 99 and 94 respectively, give or take. This guy isn't even built to use magic and furthermore this isn't even with his best weapon for that skill. I have to say that Blood Spike's scaling is incredibly high and could use toning down.

I don't really understand why you mentioned luck but er okay?

Your character is level 60 of course its going to hit harder than mine I was level 45 and even then you practically did the same amount of damage as me the difference by small numbers. Also that's kind of the point of a spell thats able to be cast by swords or axes, you don't have to be a mage (nor do you really have to for a lot of builds that can do magical damage I.E. Monk). I (and everyone else) can do the same amount of damage using Black Static or Wretched Oil or Holy Spark. It's scaling is not as low as those spells because it does not cause any nasty effects (claret call is essential to ghost's whole being thus cannot even count because pretty much every skill applies CC) and it costs HP to use not FP which in a lot of cases can start putting your feet in the grave faster than your opponents, it is just a damage number of ice and water which have many in-game items that grant elemental resists to both. I can lower the damage on both spells on my elemental resist tank to literally 24 ice/water wind/water magical damage with a resist included.

Messages In This Thread