Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bloody Strong [Scarlet Twister & Blood Spike]
These two spells recently introduced are really really strong, and even though they cost HP they can be abused to drastically change fights, I'd like their power to remain overall high because of the HP costs but I do think they could make do with some limitations.

Scarlet Twister is really REALLY strong, while I understand the cost behind the skill, when used too often in conjunction with a team it can be mighty destructive really fast, or even cinders (similar to old Orkam Drehen).

I think this spell should have a 3 round cooldown instead so that it can remain strong without being too overbearing.

Blood Spike is a lot less overbearing, it doesn't have a strong effect like an up to 12 tile pull and circle size, but its scaling is too much for stats so easy to get, I'd like to see it have less scaling than scarlet twister in proportion to the lesser HP cost, since sacrificing 5% HP for a scaling better than most invocations right now. For reference, Divine Shower costs 9m but scales 100% SWA 170% Light ATK and is technically the highest scaling invocation, while Blood Spike scales 100% SWA 115% Ice and Water ATK together, combined for essentially 230% elemental atk.

I think Blood Spike could make do with 100% SWA and 80% Ice and Water ATK, since these skills apply claret call so many times I still see them being very useful regardless of their scaling, also 80/80 scaling will still hit really hard.

Messages In This Thread