Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's Miragetalk about Miragewalk
Senna post_id=36285 time=1556112244 user_id=2036 Wrote:I don't think it needs a CD since it'd lost it's charm (Since I don't believe people can trigger it AFTER they end turn, I could be wrong, if that's the case, one round CD is fine so they can only use it once a round). It's not mandatory as people assume, people just have it because it's a compensation for the evade they've lost with the new trait rework. I have a evasive character and It don't even use MW; It uses Soul of war since they teleport more than 'move', lol. I have enough evasive buffs to reach +300 without it whilst nerfing my foe's hit by like 30.

Perhaps the duration dropping to two rounds, including the round it was used on. Since it doesn't exactly stack and it's only for one basic attack. As much as people assume it's very strong, that's not exactly the case. It only seem strong if you're running a build that's not hit stack, not mult hit, not basic attack crit bonus and so on. Hell, 95% of the time, FP is used to trigger this enchantment if the actual move command isn't used (Which people BARELY use these days without Hoove or Charge Attack). I understand the complains but if one basic attack with -25 hit is too game breaking, autohit is always an option since Dev ensure made 90% of the classes in game USES Autohit.

I ain't exactly standing up for it but ya'll got so many options to get around it, lol. Let's not murder the enchantment because little Tom has devil luck and dodge your first basic attack each round.

Sorry, all I got from this is ''Don't nerf this because I don't think it's powerful''. Can you elaborate at all here? Evade is in most cases surpassing hit in the current state of the game, and 'only one attack' is half of your actions that occurs every turn for free. If you have to move to close distance from whatever procced Miragewalk -- for example, Flip Shot -- you could very well be spending your ENTIRE turn to remove this buff that lasts for 'just one hit'.

Senna post_id=36285 time=1556112244 user_id=2036 Wrote:It only seem strong if you're running a build that's not hit stack, not mult hit, not basic attack crit bonus and so on.

It's strong against literally every build that needs to make a hit check, yes, this is true.

Senna post_id=36285 time=1556112244 user_id=2036 Wrote:I understand the complains but if one basic attack with -25 hit is too game breaking, autohit is always an option since Dev ensure made 90% of the classes in game USES Autohit.

An enchant you slapped on your stylish beach sandals should not solely dictate whether or not you are allowed to fight your opponent with only Fray.

Messages In This Thread