Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's Miragetalk about Miragewalk
I didn't want to rant but...

Of course I'm going to say don't nerf this because It's not crazy. If it was crazy, this thread should have been a thing the a week after MW got out like the Ghost thread and so on. Why? Because the moment it gets nerf and people start hitting for 200+ damage whereas basic hitters comes down to whoever is faster and do more damage or who can run away more than the other, people will either switch to tanks again or cry about evade build being shit just like before MW dropped...Like History repeating itself again. Firstly, from the amount of people I've fought with and against it, It was never exactly this "OMGTHISSHITISBROKENPLNERF" enchantment. It's decent, sure but it's not dumb; and this is coming from someone that has several basic attack focus characters, tank and evasive. Is it mandatory? Depends on your build; if you can already get a high enough evade, I see running other boot enchantment is always an option, it ain't holding you by your neck screaming "YOU GOTTA USE ME! YOU GOT NO OPTION". Sure, it can be annoying at times but it's something that can be deal with. And before you say "Oh but you haven't tried it on Bonder only basic attack or VA basic attack!", lets get this straight; Bonder = Hit stack. You get a free 30 hit just by having one bonded youkai and a technique that gives you another +25 hit (Or more), and let's not mention that +6 stats and the install base stats; pretty much negating whatever MW adds on 80+% of the time--If not completed ignores it. What about VA? VA can be played more the one way, sure, but it was never a class that provide alot of hit chances without another class's support; this problem was mentioned in the discord AND over game a month or two ago to Dev, before MW was this much of a 'problem' It only felt nerfed before because Ghost lost it's hit stack and Kensei takes too much effort to get the passive. What about MG? That's bad too right? Funny enough, I run a MG and I have a QD on belt just for people that runs MW. Switch it to second hand and Boom, problem solved, overcharge overload rape incoming. Ranger? Ranger already has a fuck ton of evade bonus, a class that can easily break 300 evade just by using Flip shot WITHOUT EVEN USING THAT ENCHANTMENT. Why? Because Ranger has a passive that gives them crazy about of evade just by using an archer movement offensive ability and a buff that gives them 5+(luc/2) extra evade for 3 rounds. How I know this? I made a meme about it a few months ago with the katana bow; before MW was even a thing, during the time noone used evasive builds anymore. Them using the enchantment is just overkill but nothing is cry about.

You have certain classes that NEEDS this enchantment to survive (Or try to since people flat out need +250 in battle evade to last against these supercharged race) since they don't have evade stack like Ranger and Rogue classes. Now to see people complain about 'It's too strong because you can use it with this ranger and never touch them', or 'Bully has made a path with a demon and now I can't land my 40~80% hits because he has MW active' (Shit, that much hit? I'll run them chances always), is just over reacting. I've used it. I've lost countless battle to people that doesn't even use bloodborne, some weren't even using hit stacking. Hell, I've even lost horribly against people that uses AUTOHITS because, guess what? Autohit doesn't give a shit about your evade stack. It can counter some and it can be countered, like everything else on the game. It can be useful and it can be completely useless, it ain't a safe option like Soul of War, bloodborne(?) and the other 2(?) pvp enchantment for the legs.

Rant end

Quote:Like I said, the changes, if it can still can be proc'd after you've ended your turn somehow (I'll assume via Kensei||Ghost/MA||DH - Cobra class counter into a crit and using the Leap or Shi again (Don't know if it works or not)) then a CD like Winged Serpent and so on whereas it can only be triggered once a turn is a GOOD OPTION.

Editors edit: Made a mistake and wrote hit instead of evade at the Ranger section. There is one more error but I can't find it atm. An about that's supposed to be amount.
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]

Messages In This Thread