Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legend Extension, extensions!
I know, no one like the endless grind (except for me apperently), but as someone who usually just plays very few characters but focuses on them, I feel like I haven't been really progressing much on them gameplay wise for over 3 years. Sure they went along with the changes, slightly changed stuff with the change of classes but so did everyone else, so it wasn't really progressing in that sense...And since I still have 7 Inks to put nowhere, I thought HEY why not adding some few more Extensions. So we can all suffer a bit longer...Together!

Knowledge:
- Max 3 Ranks (or 5 even?): Increases Skill Pool size per rank by one. (Can be useful for most people or useless for others.)
- Max 1 Rank: Increases Item drop rate +25% (similar to Deja Vu, just for drops, should stack with lucky enchants and probably with others with this ink-trait)
- Max 1 Rank: Increase money drop rate +25% (Cause why not.)

New Category: Luminary Devotion
For Devotees of their Element and increases the power of your star sign, though ONLY during Prominence months (or doubled during those? I don't want to make it too strong, though it's inks so maybe fair enough?) only one can be choosen.
-Max 3 Ranks for each starsign: increases the coresponding stat and elemental atk +1 per rank.
Also no starsign 3 ranks: increases power of basic attacks +2 (so there is an actual reason to go non elemental starsign)

Fate: (simply updating the list)
Fated Enemies (Iceblood)
Fated Enemies (Insects)
Fated Enemies (Possessed)

Profession:(I guess I drop it here? Might be a new category all along)
- Max 5 Ranks per baseclass: Increases the max level of the base class and all promotion classes +1 per rank (goes well with Skill Pool increase and finally alows people to reach level 40 on classes, even numbers.)

Transformation: (Human Only)
Basically just allowing a Human to switch between his sub races. Mostly as a way for Characters that created before Alstalsian/hyoyain/Dormehan were selectable races to switch to it, when they RP'd coming from there.

This One I am super unsure about, and actually lean to not adding at all:
Max Rank 5: Each rank costs 5 inks. Increases maximum level +1 per rank.

I don't think it's needed, and think level increases at this point should be tied to special tasks, that are very difficult and rewardning, instead of just grinding it up again. Like defeating special bosses or something. It shouldn't be easy for sure, thats why I'd be okay with it only when the grind for it is really hella difficult, and 13 LEs are certainly a number. Masochistic and character loyality reward mentallity and all that.

The other should be fine though, I think?
Might also be a good time to add new "kill 100"- Quests, and maybe make them renewable aswell.

Messages In This Thread