Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
End PVP battle in BDP= +1 Monster
Snake post_id=36855 time=1560181848 user_id=310 Wrote:LOLOLOL.... Really?

very good adult response

anyway, if someone stole your fcb by accident, i'm sorry, but the amount of times i've seen it happen to me is almost bare minimum, and most of the time if i've been able to solo the dungeon or finish it on my own, i don't consider that big of a deal.

i know how awful the grind from 1 to 40 can be without a fcb, and know that, if you dont have a lot of free time or friends to help you nab said fcb consistently, you can probably go weeks at a low level while trying to run the jammer cave to get just enough levels to go clear one of those babby dungeons that rarely actually spawn

i mean, anything below lvl 40 tends to require purple iahsus right? have fun waiting for that. this community tends to think of itself as inclusive, but (ignoring the response you had as being pretty alienating) its harder to get the arena junkies to help you clear a dungeon than you might think sometimes. and i'm not saying that's bad on them, it's their prerogative, but...

man, sure sucks to sit at low levels or grind jammer cave for weeks until my schedule lines up with a sweet purple iahsus or a leechtrain otherwise. the little fcb sneaking you can do makes it so my terrible schedule doesn't require me to pray i end up with black beasts, and i instead can grab someone when they're free for a quickie and save them time too

anyway that + whatever else has been said. i'm not arguing that bug abuse is a good thing, i'm arguing that this bug being 'abused' (by almost the entire game population) is only even a thing because the level grind feels too monotonous and time consuming, and even rng-based to some extent

Messages In This Thread