Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dullahans no weakness?
Mewni post_id=38215 time=1572910242 user_id=2075 Wrote:Then why visit a Balance Fu section of a forum if you don't care for the balancing of things and just shrug it off as it being a RP game? that also a thing you may consider.

Because we do not agree with the proposed changes in this particular instance for the reasons outlined, and the forum does not selectively censor feedback that the original poster does not agree with, nor should it be.

Mewni post_id=38215 time=1572910242 user_id=2075 Wrote:IC perspective is: the players are the very few rare people that can actually tap in a lot of focus, and thus are superpowered beings. the playerbase is literally the "1%" so, no, i don't think Dullies are supposed to be super hard to take down even to the 1% of superstrong people.

They aren't. They are difficult to tackle for roughly 5% of that 1%, again for multiple reasons specific to individual build types, so it's more like 0.05%.

They are also described in lore, to be stronger. So they absolutely should represent a challenge to 'strong' individuals when they number among said strong individuals in the first place.

"The 'body' of the Dullahan does not possess any of the usual vulnerabilities of flesh, but that is not always a benefit. For example, the ability to heal it with natural medicine, or being able to move as quickly."

"Rather than utilizing the energy of life, the Dullahan moves by the force of its soul, and in battle, this strains it to the point of exhaustion. It is very easy for a Dullahan to over-exert themself by not realizing how much power they are using, and so the skilled among these cursed souls often fight at a slow pace; something that inspires fear in their enemies."

"The strength of the Dullahan is spiritual in nature, resulting in a body that is less affected by the weight of its collective."

HexGirlBestGirl post_id=38216 time=1572916857 user_id=2122 Wrote:I'm sure this is a typo and all but I really want to point out that i'm 99.99% sure this is not the case as for that's what the entire main suggestion of this thread was. Just in case any thoughts were founded with this in mind.

Dullahans fall into the same category as Ghosts and Possessed. If that ever changed due to an update or was simply an oversight then they absolutely should have it, because that's what they are described to be.
[Image: House_Banner_PNG.png]

Messages In This Thread