Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burst Claw [2.18]
Quote:Burst Claw
8 Power | 85% Accuracy | 0% Critical | 6 Weight | Type: Slash
On Hit: Deals magic Fire damage equal to 50% of your Fire ATK, which ignores armor.
On Hit: Consumes Weapon Charges, dealing 50% more damage per Charge Level.

Potential Skill - Red Raid
Dash forward in a 4 Range line (+1 for every Weapon Charge level). If you encounter an enemy, you grab them and cause an explosion around them, dealing Blunt physical damage to all enemies in a 2 Range circle around them equal to 100% of Burst Claw's SWA, then your Weapon Charge level increases by 1.
90% STR
15% SAN

I have no high ambitions here. I'll be honest with you. From the bottom of my heart, I just wanna grab someone's face and slam it into the dirt and see a big number on my screen. I feel like - maybe - someone else out there might feel the same.

How about instead of Red Raid being used as a way to build weapon charges; it consumes them instead for more damage? Or something along those lines. Right now the bonus you get for building charges being +1 to the range of Red Raid (Along with the usual Charge passive) doesn't feel that signifciant at all; especially when unarmed fighters almost universally have better ways to get to their opponent and do damage for 3 Momentum.

Messages In This Thread