Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Cellsvich
Spoops post_id=39789 time=1590021498 user_id=193 Wrote:As I stated before, I don't see much of an issue anymore if its just another town, but it doesn't exactly seem hard to replicate the specific shape of old Cellsvich either is the point I'm trying to make here.

The actual SL2 mapping environment is daunting for many people to use. It's not exactly very well organized and it's not usually obvious where things are. Even things you'd think would be under a certain tree isn't actually there, or what IS there looks like it and may function like it, but has another purpose within Dev's code. I don't think this is Dev's fault but how BYOND works, so remapping it from scratch would be a tall task even for the most experienced of mappers. With what is already generated and provided on Cellsvich's old map, whoever wishes to remap it will have a much easier time finding pieces they need.

I'm pretty sure with several tweaks here and there and a design shift, it won't look enough like old Cellsvich to make people have a sense of deja vu.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)

Messages In This Thread