Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Geisting
"Alternatively add a 2 round CD to geists, where they can't have a button every turn to bait people into dying, boxers can walk again as far as I've heard they don't need geist every turn beyond ignoring autohits."

Mind you, they only lose 2 Sturm instead of all of it now by moving. They still lose 25% of their gathered damage bonus and only get 1 Sturm for using Geist, another for proccing it. Meaning moving on average will actually net them more damage loss than not. They only have leeway, most of which is maintained by constantly spamming Geist or blowing FP on Kork for your mobility.

After all, most their skills require you in a straight line or one range in order to hurt you baring Orkham or Fels (which is a finisher anyhow.)

Just keep that in mind. As for the actual main topic at hand. I've nothing to add other than there's three geists. One that screws direct targeting skills, basic attack or not. One that screws actual basic attacks. One that only works if you weren't directly targeted. (See: Target the ground skills hit you but you're still applicable for it since you weren't targeted yourself.)

Even then, Geist is nothing more than a guessing game. You either go around it which can still sometimes lead to Drei popping or you have a 50/50 depending on what the person at hand is gonna do. Sometimes people just go up and normal basic solely out of fear of Geist. I'm not gonna say Geist is remotely in a good place right now, since i've only seen it either polarizingly be useless, be nothing more than "I want to keep sturm while being mobile" , or be polarizingly too useful. This is included in my own usage of it.

But i'll also say that at the bare minimum, it's still able to keep up the pressure of mind games and what not and that putting a cooldown on it means Boxers either need better sturm management, better mobility to actually use their skills without just shooting forward with Kork 24/7 if not Geist or waiting until near max level Sturm for Orkham pull-in or they just don't get a cooldown if they proc it (unless they really want to be more predictable and even more useless.)

Messages In This Thread
Geisting - by Swiftkusura - 06-27-2020, 05:24 PM
RE: Geisting - by Mr.SmileGod - 06-27-2020, 06:32 PM
RE: Geisting - by HexGirlBestGirl - 06-27-2020, 06:33 PM
RE: Geisting - by Radioaction - 06-27-2020, 06:34 PM
RE: Geisting - by Swiftkusura - 06-27-2020, 06:38 PM
RE: Geisting - by Lonestar - 06-27-2020, 06:50 PM
RE: Geisting - by WaifuApple - 06-28-2020, 12:29 AM
RE: Geisting - by Kameron8 - 06-30-2020, 12:07 AM
RE: Geisting - by Snake - 06-30-2020, 03:17 PM