Poll: Are you against Lich Racism?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hell yes! All forms of hatred are unacceptable!
12.50%
1 12.50%
Uh, of course? Who thought installing racism into a fictional system of government was a good idea?
12.50%
1 12.50%
I'm several salamanders attached to a neural core processor, and were all silently screaming.
75.00%
6 75.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Lich Rights: End Lich Racism
Powerful words, from a very powerful, if I dare say, BEAUTIFUL, vampire. For such a strong willed individual to face down the ridicule of the dauntless ages, so long and so dark in the cold lonely of this narrow, obfuscated world, it is enough to almost bring back my ability to produce tears. To sit in silence amongst sharpened sticks metaphorically being pressed towards our collective backs, what more can we do, but come together in unity due entirely to the overbearing adversity the undead face, each and every waking hour upon the continent of Sigrogana. NAY, we will not stand for it!

Can you believe the other day a mortal came up to me, and threatened me? A MORTAL?

Fun fact: Throwing a lich in jail, is fucking stupid. Let me now tell you why, in a numbered fashion!

1. I could just kill myself and return to my phylactery.

2. I could just, kill you. I am a lich.

3. I am literally immortal. My patience is endless. Do you think you are doing anything when you throw me in jail? That's cute. I could sit in this jail until the very stones eroded from the castle barricades down, until not a single drop of a memory was left of the people who originally persecuted me. You cannot beat a lich in a fight...You've already lost. To time.

4. WHY ARE YOU BOTHERING AN OLD MAN!!

I have been called, leather face, lazy eye, Abomination of the Terror Vale....I like that last one, but STILL.

We cannot stand for the abusive powers of a government that does not care for it's people! Have you seen the population!

Shaitans aplenty! Vampyr, by the BUSHEL. And here I sit, one of...maybe two liches, with my book club. A fucking book club.

And you want to arrest me? Little old, innocent Stains? 

For shame.

Messages In This Thread
Lich Rights: End Lich Racism - by levianaught - 11-24-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Lich Rights: End Lich Racism - by Noxid - 11-24-2020, 11:57 PM
RE: Lich Rights: End Lich Racism - by levianaught - 11-25-2020, 12:20 AM
RE: Lich Rights: End Lich Racism - by Sawrock - 11-25-2020, 12:26 AM
RE: Lich Rights: End Lich Racism - by Blissey - 11-25-2020, 12:29 AM
RE: Lich Rights: End Lich Racism - by Slydria - 11-25-2020, 12:32 AM