Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belmont Orello - F.E.E, Focusable Energy Emitter
Quote:Kyro: Heya, Slydria, sorry for disturbing you if I caught you at an inconvenient time, I was just confused on a thing and wanted to make sure.

Considering that focus cartridges are a thing, same for blue potions. I thought that there'd be such concept of focus capsules or vials which would be used for empowering certain armament, engine or armor to increase the effectiveness at a faster rate, akin to excel engines which suck the focus from the air but far more concentrated.

If this kind of concept isn't possible, would that mean that I'd have to apply for it in the forums with a character application for a human who would research into this and with time develop such kind of technology?

Quote:Slydria: Uhh, I'd say app for it if it isn't stated anywhere. I don't think there's a problem with the idea itself though but app anyway for clarity sake. Sorry if that's a bit inconvenient.

Quote:Kyro: Mhm, gotcha! Thanks for clarifications.

And that's why I asked since it isn't really stated anywhere. I just know focus can be used in engines from excel weaponry, then there's focus storage from the evidence of focus cartridges (MG bullets or guns in general) and blue potions.

Figured I'd just include the short conservation that was mentioned in the app.

As for the idea, I don't foresee a problem with it. It's essentially using focus in a way that's already done but with a few key differences. As long as there is a consideration to the pros (safer use) and drawbacks (requires high maintenance), I think this is fine to approve.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Belmont Orello - F.E.E, Focusable Energy Emitter - by Slydria - 12-01-2020, 01:43 AM