Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quaking Heaven Kick
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=4126#p4126 Wrote:Sarinpa1 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:51 am[/url]"]2. and lazarus wind charges up your spell, pushes people away AND knocks them down at the same time. Pushes away a melee fighter and unless you got some pimpin' sidecut etc you can't even hurt them when you get up. Yet it's an okay thing. Don't see why a skill couldn't do two things. Closing a gap effectively is the classes gimmick.

Hi, I'm A Quaking Heaven Kick Monk with Body of Isep, and I'm going to use your Lazarus wind AGAINST YOU IN ORDER TO KNOCK YOU DOWN AND MAKE YOU WASTE M BECAUSE I HAVE BODY OF ISEP TO PROTECT ME FROM DAMAGE. MUHAHAHAHAHA.

Just saying. I don't even play Monk, nor do I fight them, but I can understand Blues' side of the argument entirely. It's annoying, spammy garbage that people resort to in order to flaunt their "OP"ness and isn't even tactical or fair at all. Hell it doesn't even affect just Evokers, Archers get fucked too because of their Hit penalty and Monks get Protection from Arrows.

On Guard is hardly an argument, especially for Evokers because it takes more than one turn to set up. Guess what? QUAKING HEAVEN KICK, MUHAHAHAHA!

Okay bye.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!

Messages In This Thread