Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quaking Heaven Kick
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=4149#p4149 Wrote:Soapy » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:58 pm[/url]"]
Quote:I've never done it, and I've never seen it happen, but I'm right because the wiki said so!

Despite all these PvP mongers I constantly complain about saying I'm wrong.. again..

I'm going to twist peoples' words around and insult them because I think that's proper conduct for an argument. I'm right when I say people can't sit down, plan something out in their head or on paper before they do something to avoid making a mistake, because that's obviously unintelligent.

Honestly. It's not hard to sit and think about something. And bashing people over a typo is ridiculous. Just because there are ways to avoid it, which can easily be counterplayed by someone who plans things out, doesn't mean it's not a problem.

You've provided your argument, other people provided theirs. Why waste time sitting here all day pointing out this this and that, that can undo what someone else just did. It's not even just an Evoker problem, it's a problem for any class. It doesn't matter how far away you are, what you have against it, it still can easily just ignore whatever you do to counter it, get distance, and do it all over again.

Ever heard of Shukuchi -> Move -> QHK? Guess not.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!

Messages In This Thread