Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class Concept - Champion
I love the idea conceptually, and I always found giving classes options for the opposite damage type interesting, like Tactician being magical in a physical area (I don't think there's a good example of a physical class in a magical area yet, though). Centering it mainly around the shield is both smart and fun. It does feel weird that they're so underutilized, now that you mention it. (And maybe you can use a spear with this to have more of a reason to use spear skills in Curate!!! Wow, LB/Champion gets Skyhigh?!)

I'd love playing this class for all the supportive capabilities it has, since a lot of Curate classes tend to make you not really use the supportive stuff, other than like, the heals. I might be wrong on that but from a little bit of experience, a lot of the non-healing Curate (and promotion) supportive options are not very good or worth getting... Meanwhile, with this class, you get super helpful stuff like Spirit Guardian, King's Shield, and Intervention, and I could see myself having a lot of fun with that.

The monoclass bonus is a nice touch. I have no idea if it'd actually be worth it in balance but I just like the idea of it being an option for classes so SOMEONE will take it and (hopefully) enjoy it.

Also, having aspects influenced by *the god that you're following* is super smart! To expand the meaning of the class beyond what would be expected (all Mercala-focused) and instead encompass any kind of godly faith you may have was a really great choice.

I applaud this. Keep theorycrafting, reading the results is fun!

Messages In This Thread
Class Concept - Champion - by Turadis - 03-03-2021, 09:28 AM
RE: Class Concept - Champion - by Kazzy - 03-03-2021, 02:11 PM
RE: Class Concept - Champion - by TriTetra - 03-03-2021, 09:23 PM