Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summoner Tweaks
I don't think this is a great change to Summoners at all. 7 SP just to use skills of youkai isn't really good, considering the tradeoff for the skills is that their FP costs get pretty high the higher the youkai get (regardless of damage, it's still very costly), you can't use it if your youkai is at 0 HP, and you can't use it if the youkai is summoned. Summoner already has a hard time with the new FP upkeep for youkai, I don't see why taking away their synchronization with their youkai and offensive abilities is necessary.

Class synergy is good, what's the problem? I honestly don't see how you can argue "too much class synergy".

Also, for the record.

Quote:Ghost Sea

Passive
Target: N/A

Property belonging to those who have died at sea. Grants immunity to Burn status. User is treated as Ghost-race in addition to all other racial types.

For such a great (and that's with loads of sarcasm) passive, it has a pretty nasty drawback, especially against people who actually use Holy weapons. Installing her is just as bad for that purpose, and how it also treats you as installed for more punishment from Judgement Blade.

Summoners are an iffy subject, and before any changes happen to them, we should see what their next promotion provides. Right now the class is already a problem on its own just to use.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!

Messages In This Thread