Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summoner Tweaks
I don't see how a Summoner desiring to contract with only youkai of a certain elemental affinity is something only a Mage would do. Summoners can pick and choose what youkai they'd like for whatever reason they'd like, including any combat tactics they'd like, including Evocations. I see no reason to actually separate Synch-Mind other than people complaining they have access to too much when half of those skills they might not even use for reasons like that I stated. They may not even use the Evoke-Actives at all and use it for only the passive skills.

As for claiming you excel in everything? That's hardly the case. All you really get is what abilities your youkai specialize in, and that can be a very scattered and broad spectrum, but with fair drawbacks in turn. In fact, it has nothing to do with any other class mechanics than the fact it provides elemental support, other than that, you don't special in anything besides bonding with you youkai, which is the point of the Summoner class.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!

Messages In This Thread