Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Korvara Playerbase Division Concern
(02-06-2022, 12:34 PM)Shujin Wrote: Another thing that is MOST certainly a me thing is...Well, I am basically soft banned from SL2 public RP with my character, and I am not really into making a new one.
Well not banned, but you know? If you need to walk on glass shards that even sneezing at someone could get you ICly executed, its kinda not worth risking and the rest of the world is just not populated.

I have absolutely no qualms with starting from zero, because atleast for a short while I would feel the path of progression again, but I do certainly find it disapointing that I can't, since I can't be in Sigrogana, go to Kovara with the character instead (Starting from Zero of course)
Again, certainly a me problem but it adds up to my limited expectations to the thing as much as I love the idea and want to be positive about it. 

Now heres something I share in feelings and sentiment. In your case Shujin and in many others I need not mention by name? Bridges have been burned that have less a chance to be restored than the emperor making a statement to the public ic. Now You say, or at least from my interpretation that you won't be able to move a character over to Korvara. However, I heard differently, if not just some specific requirements before such a thing can happen. I personally don't believe there should ever be a defined line to split the playerbase, at least not permanently. So to share what I've heard is this; There will be a long grace period for Korvara before any attempt to be moved over there on existing characters can happen. In addition, some races would be restricted in existing there, and perhaps from even traveling there. Dev has not shared specifics in this particular claim, but had made mention on it so I believe with time given they will surely flesh it out with more detail. Lastly an application would be needed, from what was read in such discussion in our Sl2 discussions channel, pertaining to having good reasoning and desire to make an attempt to travel out to what would be in our perspective an unknown.

I feel the same way as you do. I can't seem to find motivation to just make another character, especially if I feel there is hope for a fresh start. Given the amount of bridges burned, I would much enjoy more a more player driven environment for this specific character as I would assume you might as well. If there is anything that anyone would like to add, like concurring in the same wish here to open the border eventually or sharing expectations I'd personally like to hear more like this.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HaTeD's post:
  • Shujin

Messages In This Thread
Korvara Playerbase Division Concern - by Poruku - 02-03-2022, 08:58 PM
RE: Korvara Playerbase Division Concern - by HaTeD - 02-06-2022, 05:59 PM