Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Korvara Playerbase Division Concern
I feel like in the grand scheme of things two months is way too little before opening borders to Sigrogana and therefore "ruining" the korvara experience. It's going to take people awhile to get settled into how things work and how new leaders will be picked, and by the time everything's finally settled and nice here come the sigroganans with their millions of murai, unlimited 10*s and other rare items to ruin everything.

I think we should play it by ear though, rather than trying to set a timeline IE "Korvara should open up in 2/4/6 months".

Also, while yes, people from sigrogana coming to Korvara would be more interesting than people from Korvara coming to sigrogana (because people already do the whole "what's the world" RP concept with shaitans and the like), I don't think that's a valid reason for wanting Korvara opened up ASAP. If ONE person from sigrogana comes over to Korvara, that's a fresh start, but if the floodgates are opened and EVERYONE from sigrogana comes and essentially pushes everyone in Korvara out, that's not a fresh start at all, but merely a change in locale.
[-] The following 3 users Like RedtailPinny's post:
  • Mewni, Shadbase, Shujin

Messages In This Thread
Korvara Playerbase Division Concern - by Poruku - 02-03-2022, 08:58 PM
RE: Korvara Playerbase Division Concern - by RedtailPinny - 02-06-2022, 07:27 PM